How often do we think of creation?
It's a guiding force in everything we do. From our jobs to our hobbies and everything in between we are all creators in our own way. We believe building a home is the epitome of creation.
Visualize your perfect home, walk through it, let your hand guide along the walls and on the perfectly marbled counter tops. Can you feel the warmth from the flames in the fire place? Good..., but like every great creator you need a team to help bring those creations to life. That's where we at Ocean Commons come in, let me explain.
The FUNDAMENTALS of ocean commons...
At Ocean Commons we believe a home is only as good as the materials used to build it. We also believe that ease of maintenance of those materials is also one of the keys of a wonderful home-ownership experience. We have engineered a development designed for minimum upkeep and limited H.O.A dues. By engineering the lots to be narrower, you still have a front and back yard but with much less mowing, and cost, so you can do more of what you want to do. Be it one of the many amenities the Grand Strand has to offer like golfing and fishing, or exploring any one of the many state parks just a short drive away. These are just a few things to do in Horry County, but I'll get more into the amenities a bit further down. For now, lets talk about design.
Design, it sounds expensive but hear me out!
We want our homes to be lived in, used, and loved, which is why we have partnered with a wonderful design team out of Charleston, S.C. We believe at Ocean Commons that design should be without compromise, including the price. A home should flow, be usable and beautiful all at once while never breaking the bank. This is where you come in, you can choose from any one of our design packages through our new Gold Medallion Homes ™ buildership, or bring your own plans!
Variety is the essence of any great community and we want to see what you can come up with. If you need assistance in finding an architect we would be happy to put you in touch with a number of preferred firms throughout South Carolina.
our first 61 exclusive large format lots
Why do we love adventure...?
James Taylor once sung, "Take to the highway wont you lend me your name." We have all seen movies or read books about exploring America. Seeking out a small untamed corner of the continent for ourselves. Something special only we and the people we choose to share it with know about. At a certain time in every persons life the call for the road comes to them. No matter what mode you choose we want you to know that we hold this spirit exploration and adventure in our hearts as well. That's why we have incorporated space on our lots for you to park your vehicle. Big enough for a full size RV or boat trailer for those extended voyages, or multiple golf carts for a quick jaunt to that favorite fishing spot. We have incorporated all this without sacrificing space for an extended size two car garage.
These are but a few features of our communities, I'll give all the little secrets of the area a little further down the page, but first...
Ladies and gentleman allow me to introduce...
Lets talk a little more about The montage
Features of Montage at Ocean Commons - A Large Lot Single Family Community
- 61 Estate Sized Lots - 14,500+ sq ft
- Largest lots in the area this close to the ocean
- Socastee School System - One of the top in the state
- First lots available for custom builds Fall 2018
- Estimated start date for first homes August 2018
- Semi-custom Gold Medallion Homes ™ packages available
- Select lots will offer RV and boat trailer parking with beautiful natural buffering
- Select Homesite lots can be purchased with no build timeline "Build You Dream Home!"
- Community located in very desirable Surfside Beach area of the Grand Strand
- Very close to the following attractions:
- Less than a mile to the Atlantic Ocean
- Market Commons Retail Center
- Market Commons Parks and Sports Complexes
- The Famous Murrell's Inlet Restaurant Row
- Famous Marsh walk
- World Renowned Brook-green Gardens
- Myrtle Beach International Airport
- Numerous hiking, boating, biking, and kayaking opportunities at various state parks nearby
- Some of the best destination golf courses in the world
- Multiple fishing piers with resturant opportunities
So lets review...
A Brand New Residential Neighborhood In The Heart Of The Grand Strand!
Located in a non incorporated area of Horry County, inside the Deerfield Plantation master community, adjacent to Surfside Beach, less than one mile from scenic South Carolina beaches and the cool blue waters of the Atlantic Ocean. This mix use community has the charm of an ocean front community but without the ocean front costs!
This community offers the following benefits:
- Number 1 residential sub-market in the Grand Strand
- Closest to the ocean land tract with 390 plus lots in the Carolinas
- Fantastic shopping nearby, including The Market Common and Coastal Grand Mall
- Close proximity to the Myrtle Beach International Airport and hospitals
- Ten minutes to Murrells Inlet and twenty minutes to Pawleys Island
- Amazing tourists attractions nearby, including: The Marsh Walk, Brook-Green Gardens, Myrtle Beach State Park, and Huntington State Park
- Highly rated Socastee schools with a top ten rated high school in the state as per US news and World Report
- Inland lake front lots!
We currently have opportunities for custom home builders and single families looking to buy a piece of this vision for themselves!